Saturday 17 February 2018

YOU WERE...


You are medicine to my every disease...!
You are the only one who puts my heart at ease..!!
You are the gold,you are the diamond..!
You are the flowers..You are the garland...!!
You are the elixir to my meaningless  life..!
You are the one without whom I wouldn't be able to survive..!!
You are that song whose lyrics are carved  in my heart...!
You are that music listening to which I never get tired of...!!
You are that angel every lost ones wish to meet in their life...!
You are that prayer on hope of which every disappointed being survive...!!
You are that soft petal life caressed me with, on my heart that was worn..!
I'd wish to have you as my love everytime I'll be reborn...!!
You are that magic every magician perform..!
You are that sunlight that let lives blossom..!!
You are shiny dewdrops which falls in the winter dawn...!
You are that King who holds the precious crown..!!
You are that blush which turns my cheeks red..!
You are that smile for the beauty of which I am praised..!!
You are the ending to an incomplete tale..!
You are the Prince charming of every fairy tale..!!
You are that selfless raindrop which satiate the mother earth..!
The happiness which a baby gets seeing it's mother, oh love you are that mirth...!!
You are the light to my darkness, you are my candle..!
You are that flame a blow of which has power to make a lifeless soul rekindle...!!
You are those cold winter nights I rave about..!
You are that beautiful soul for whom I am devout..!!
You are shinier than those stars up above..!
You are as blue as the ocean waters with  heavenly flow..!!
You are truly a blessing to me and by having you I am blessed...!
You are my only "SECRET SHIFTER" as by seeing you my all problems get erased...!!
What you are to me would take my whole life to explain...!
All I know is that I want you and only you to be my "MAN"...!!





No comments:

Post a Comment